With skill and creativity, inspired by natures abundance and using local and carefully selected ingredients, chef Adrian Boșcu prepares fresh and delicious dishes every day. Our cuisine is inspired from Transylvania’s culinary traditions – the Saxon, the Hungarian and the Romanian one. We reinterpret old recipes in a modern and healthy style.
Because our dishes are daily prepares and because we don’t use semi prepared dishes, all meals have to be pre-booked. Both lunch and dinner have three dishes that make up a fixed daily menu, made from fresh, seasonal ingredients. We can adjust the menu only for those guests with food allergies or with a particular food intolerance. We offer an adapted menu for kids.
- breakfast is included in the room price and is served in the time interval 8.30 – 10.30
- lunch (soup, main course, dessert) is 22 EUR/person and is served in the time interval 13.00 – 14.30
- dinner (starter, main course, dessert) 22 EUR/person and is served in the time interval 19.00 – 20.30
- children under 4 y/a have free meals, children aged 4 to 10 y/a have a discount of 50%
- outside food or alcohol beverages are not permited
You can see some examples of dishes in the following: