Built at the end of the 19th century by a wealthy Cincșor family, the Frank House used to house the village store and underwent several reconstructions.
In 1947 the building was expropriated by the communist regime and allocated to the local state- owned agricultural cooperative. All annexes (barn, stables, forge, summer kitchen) were destroyed. After 1989 it became a private village bar. In 2017 today’s owners bought the house, restored it in the initial old style and integrated it into the guesthouse complex. The Frank House offers two small apartments, a library/ workroom on the ground floor, four fully equipped guest rooms in the attic and a spacious courtyard with garden.